Are you preparing to redo your backyard? Is your current swimming pool part of the plan? High-quality swimming pool removal is easy for our experienced team at Remove A Pool. We use the latest equipment, proven techniques and skill to rid your landscape of your unwanted pool.
Our valued clients have varying reasons for swimming pool removal in Montgomery County.
- Reclaiming valuable yard space for a building addition or landscaping project.
- The need to attract more potential buyers when placing the home on the market.
- Replacing the old pool with an efficient model
- The cost of the maintenance outweighs the use
- The need to reduce liabilities and eliminate hazards from the property
Highly-Rated Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Swimming Pool Removal Process
Valuing our customers, we at Remove A Pool want your experience with us to be stress-free. Our friendly crew is highly-trained, experienced professionals.
We begin our Montgomery County, Pennsylvania swimming pool removal service with a free estimate. We evaluate your pool needs and develop a strategic plan of action for removal.
Acquiring all the necessary permits is part of our customer commitment policy. Saving you time and money, our experience enables us to fill out the required paperwork without errors.
We offer two types of swimming pool removal in Montgomery County, partial and complete. Each demolition process provides high-end results.
- Partial: Our demolition specialists remove the upper portion of your swimming pool. Leaving the rest in the ground, we punch holes in the bottom of the pool’s structure for proper drainage.
- Full: Our demolition experts remove every part of your pool from your property.
Both processes are ideal for swimming pool removal in Montgomery County. If you need help making a decision on the best one for you, please talk to our specialists.
Pool removal is a messy process. Our specialists strive to provide superior service with minimal impact on your property. We finalize the process by removing the debris from your property. During the removal process, we recycle any usable materials.
Our team fills in any open spaces from the swimming pool removal in Montgomery County with gravel and topsoil. Offering site preparation and grading options, we smooth the area to meet your needs.
If you are ready for your free estimate from our high-quality Montgomery County swimming pool removal service, please contact us today.