Do you have a swimming pool on your property that’s causing you stress? If this is the case, then you need to contact Remove A Pool. We will provide you with superior swimming pool removal in Blue Bell. Our services are second to none.
There are many reasons why property owners request swimming pool removal. Some of the most common reasons we hear include:
- Swimming pool is no longer in use
- Maintenance and repairs are too expensive
- Property owner is selling the property or wishes to use the property another way
- Swimming pool presents concerns over safety and insurance liability issues
We know that our customers appreciate being provided with a brief overview of the swimming pool removal process. Once you make the call to Remove A Pool, you can expect the following:
- We will send one of our professionals to your home to assess your property and give you an estimate. Your questions will also be addressed at this time.
- We will need to drain excess water from the pool.
- We will research the laws in your area and obtain the necessary permits for the project.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. A partial removal involves the collapsing of the pool and removing the concrete. A complete removal means we will remove all parts of the pool.
- No matter which option you choose, Remove A Pool will fill the hole where the pool used to be with dirt and gravel. This allows for proper drainage and settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up the mess and haul away the debris.
- We will plant new grass which will give your property a fresh look and make it ready for you to use right away.
Don’t waste another day letting that swimming pool worry you. There are so many ways you could be using your property if only that pool wasn’t taking up all the room. Remove A Pool can turn your dreams into a reality. When you contact us, you can expect professional and courteous service where you are a priority. Call us today to see how we can help you.