Do you have a swimming pool in your yard that you would like to remove? If you’re ready to take your property back and get rid of that swimming pool, then you need to contact the professionals at Remove A Pool.
We’ve heard several different reasons why our customers request swimming pool removal in Upper Moreland Township. Some of the most common reasons we hear are:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and ongoing
- Homeowner is selling the property
- Homeowner wishes to use the property for something else
- Swimming pool has become a safety hazard
Maybe you’ve been hesitant to start the swimming pool removal process Upper Moreland Township. Remove A Pool wants to help you and turn your dreams into a reality. We feel that getting this accomplished is easier if you have a basic understanding of what happens after you call us.
- A professional on our team will assess your property and give you an estimate of the costs involved. We will also answer any questions you have.
- We will need to drain all the standing water from your pool before we begin working.
- We will obtain permits that are required for the project.
- You can choose a partial removal which requires us to collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The other option is a complete removal.
- Either option will result in a hole that Remove A Pool will fill with dirt and gravel to allow for proper drainage and settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up your property and haul away the debris.
- So that you can begin using your property right away,we will plant new grass. This will also give your property a fresh look ready for your use.
If you’ve been thinking about swimming pool removal, then you need to contact Remove A Pool. You can expect to be met with professional service where your questions will be answered and your concerns addressed. We will keep you informed and will make your project a priority. Call us today to see how we can help you.