Are you troubled by the swimming pool taking up all the room in your yard? Do you wish there was an easy way to get rid of it? Well, Remove A Pool can take care of your swimming pool and restore your property to a lovely area with no trace of a swimming pool left behind.
There are several reasons why a homeowner might request swimming pool removal in Lehigh County. The most common reasons we hear are that the pool is no longer being used, or the repairs and maintenance are too much, or that the homeowner wishes to use the property for other purposes, or that the pool presents a safety hazard and insurance liability issue, or the property is being sold. If you’ve decided that pool demolition is the right decision for you, then you can rest assured that Remove A Pool will do the hard work while you watch your property being transformed into a beautiful oasis ready for you to use as you wish.
We understand that you might be apprehensive about calling to inquire about swimming pool removal in Lehigh County. A brief overview of the process should calm any concerns you may have. After you call Remove A Pool,the process that follows is:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property and provide you with an estimate.
- We will need to drain your pool of any standing water.
- Remove A Pool will obtain all necessary permits for your project.
- You can choose a partial removal which means we will collapse the pool, remove the concrete and leave the remaining structure. Or, you can choose a complete removal.
- Remove A Pool will backfill the resulting hole left by the pool removal.
- Remove A Pool will clean up the mess and haul away the debris.
- We will plant new grass to give your property a fresh look that will allow you to begin using your property right away.
If you’ve been thinking about swimming pool removal in Lehigh County, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the results of our work.