You might think swimming pool removal in Croydon is a complicated process that is overwhelming. But, when you contact Remove A Pool, you can rest assured we will do all the hard work for you while you watch your property being transformed right before your eyes.
Remove A Pool has dealt with many customers who have had various reasons for requesting swimming pool removal in Croydon. Some of the most common reasons we hear are:
- Property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes or is selling the property
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and ongoing
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- The swimming pool has become a safety hazard and insurance liability issue
No matter what your reason for requesting swimming pool removal, we’ve got you covered. We know that you may be more at ease with the process if you have a brief overview of what will happen with your property once you call us.
- A professional from our crew will visit your property for an assessment. You will be given an estimate of the costs involved. We will also answer your questions.
- It will be necessary to drain excess water from your pool before we begin the project.
- Remove A Pool will research the permits required and will obtain the necessary permits.
- You can choose either a partial or a complete removal. With a partial removal, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. With a complete removal, we will remove the entire swimming pool.
- Remove A Pool will fill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt. This allows for proper drainage and settling.
- You can count on Remove A Pool to clean all the debris from your property and haul it away.
- We will even plant new grass to give your property a fresh look. This will also allow you to begin using your property right away.
Don’t let that swimming pool stress you out one more day. Just remember all the ways you could use your property if you contact Remove A Pool. We will provide you with superior swimming pool removal in Croydon. All you need to do is make the call.