Remove A Pool provides fast, professional Allentown Pennsylvania swimming pool removal and site restoration services for homeowners, Realtors, renovators, and property managers. When you need a pool removed, you can count on us to deliver exceptional results that add real value to your home.
We’ve been in the pool removal business for more than 25 years, and during that time we’ve successfully removed every type of pool there is, including gunite, poured concrete, fiberglass, and custom stone swimming pools. We’ve also removed indoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and Jacuzzi units, as well as pools located in spaces that are difficult to access such as heavily treed lots and ravine properties.
Swimming Pool Removal in Allentown You Can Trust
There’s a lot to think about when deciding to have your swimming pool removed, including ensuring that all the work done on your project complies with all relevant building codes and environmental regulations.
While it might be tempting to try and save money on your pool removal project by hiring an unlicensed contractor who doesn’t bother to get the necessary demolition permits, cutting corners today could wind up costing you a small fortune down the road.
If you have your pool removed without the proper permits and inspections in place, you could face stiff fines and stop-work orders from the county. Worse yet, your home and yard could be damaged, and you could be held liable for any problems that a poorly-done pool removal job causes your neighbors or future owners of your home.
Here at Remove A Pool, we perform safe, legal pool removal that protects you and your property now and in the future. We are fully licensed and covered under both workers’ compensation and liability insurance, and we always make sure that all demolition permits and soil inspections are in place before we begin a pool removal project.
All-Inclusive Pool Disconnection, Demolition, and Disposal
We take the stress out of your project, by handling the entire project for you, saving you the hassle of hiring multiple contractors to complete the job.
When you hire us, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll create a comprehensive site plan and obtain the demolition permits on your behalf
- We’ll contact your utility providers to locate any buried lines before we begin work
- We’ll disconnect and cap off the gas, water, and electrical lines from your pool
- We’ll siphon out the water and drain it in a way that prevents flooding in your yard
- We’ll dismantle your pool carefully to protect your yard and home against damage
- We’ll remove the debris
- We’ll fill, compact, and level the project site
- On request, we’ll plant fresh grass seed
- We’ll leave you with all the paperwork you need to verify your swimming pool was removed using industry-leading techniques that are safe, legal, and environmentally-responsible
Call Us Today
To schedule your free on-site estimate with our Allentown, Pennsylvania swimming pool removal team, call us today and remember – we deliver the professional, no-stress pool removal solution!